Who we are
Cogglets is a baby, toddler and carer group run by St Mary’s Church in Cogges. We welcome all children aged 0-5 years and their parents or carers. You will be welcomed with a fresh cup of coffee or tea, a slice of home-made cake and friendly face. At Cogglets, our focus is on the carer. We believe that if you are well cared for, the children you are caring for will be too.
What we do
We currently run two Cogglets groups:
St Mary’s Cogglets is on a Tuesday afternoon from 1.15pm to 2.45pm (term time only) at Cogges Church Centre, Church Lane, OX28 3LA.
Madley Cogglets is on a Thursday afternoon from 1.15pm to 2.45pm (term time only) at Madley Park Hall, OX28 1UE.
During the session we aim to provide:
- A cafe area for parents and carers to enjoy a drink and a piece of cake.
- Some pampering treats for carers to indulge in
- A baby play area with baby toys and books
- A range of toys for older toddlers, including an outdoor play area with ride-on toys and a slide
- A craft activity for parents/carers to do with their toddlers
- Music time
The cost is £1.00 per session per child.
How we do it
- We keep a register for fire safety reasons, so please ensure that you and your children are registered as soon as you arrive.
- We provide name labels for adults and children to make it easier to connect with others at the groups.
- Each parent/carer remains responsible for their children throughout the sessions.
- If the fire alarm rings, each parent/carer will take their children immediately to the area to front of the building.
- Parents/carers ensure their children play safely.
- In case of any accidents, we have a first aid box in the kitchen area and an ice pack in the kitchen freezer.
- We always appreciate feedback. Please let us know if you have any concerns, comments or suggestions.
You are welcome just to come along on a Tuesday or Thursday but if you’d like to find out more in advance please contact Kirsty or Catherine.
Find us on Facebook