|Inscription E047||Index||Area Plan||MI Plan E||< Prev.||Next >|
Flat top headstone with heavy scrolls on top. Skull placed between the two scrolls. Stone is broken down its length.|
This is one of the stones that was uncovered when work was done to replace the path to the Chancel door. It was positioned on the West side of the Church in November 2004.
who died June [_7]
1766 Aged [_]2 Years
|The Parish Church of St. Mary, Cogges, Oxfordshire.||Copyright © St. Mary's Church Cogges Parochial Church Council, 2005|
|Updated 10th February 2005||Feedback|